Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Quick One

Ok, two days left and I feel it. We are going out to lunch today for the last time as a video team, I'm assuming my exit interview is tomorrow (I hope so, I wore jeans today). My office has like 2 things left that are mine (Optimus Prime keychain sitting on my monitor and a fake carton of milk I made for a shoot).

It pretty much feels like when I graduated from college. I'm super excited to move on to teaching, and I'm like 98.7864% sure that I'll absolutely love it, but it's still sad to leave my friends.

I just think about the fact that I see these guys more than my wife probably. That is so weird. I think I actually spend more time with my wife, but she is sleeping about 9 hours of that time (me 6 or 7). So, these guys up at the 'Ville better be pretty cool. I thought they were a few years ago, so I'm pretty sure I'll be Ok.

Well, I gotta go pick up one of my fellow editors. Don't want to be late!

~"Ziplock bag not locking. Pop top can not popping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment