Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Struggling

So,today's topic will be current struggles.

1. I'm already struggling to keep up with this blog as much as I'd like. I'm terrible about writing about myself. While in college, I had ran a stint with Xanga.com for awhile and was pretty consistent and even had a small following due to some creative contests my friends and I would have. Perhaps I'll incorporate that here once I go more public with this endeavor.

2. I'm struggling with leaving my current job. I'm not changing my mind or anything, but I really like the guys I work with. They are really my friends, and it sucks to have to leave them. Also, it sucks that they don't have my replacement yet. I really hope they get someone that's even better than I was and fits in well.

3. I'm struggling that in two weeks I will be employed as an Instructor and I still feel a bit like deer in headlights. I pretty sure I'll be fine, but as the wise man sayeth, "It's always darkest before the dawn." I'll probably be more nervous in my 9am class than the freshmen in the seats in front of me.

4. I'm struggling with which toys to take up to my new office. This is definitely a lighter struggle, but hey, we all need some fun in our lives... So do I take the Corvette Transformer, or the Scion one? Lightning McQueen that has propulsion power, or the paper weight one? Do I take some comics or leave them home where they won't be bent up by perusing students?

So next

1. I'm not struggling with leaving the annoying aspects of my job, and I'll leave it at that. Don't want to get anyone in trouble :)

2. I'm not struggling with the choice to buy Mario Galaxy 2, it's only a matter of time..

3. I'm not struggling with making the decision to watch Harry Potter 7 on opening night even though I'll want to die the next morning after staying up so late.

4. I'm not struggling with the potato chip decision for tomorrows lunch. Salt n Vinegar Pringles. They are amazing.


~"The Matrix... yes. I've been keeping it warm for you."

2 comments:

  1. Well, I will be happy to spend time with you each Tuesday night! And the Wii will be happy you are there too. :)
    And Mae will eventually like you...maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my greatest fear so far! She is going to kill me in my sleep!

    ReplyDelete