Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Out with the Old

I'm officially done with my production phase of life now. My last day at work went well. Donuts, pizza, jokes, cake, and accidentally butt-dialing my mom for a 30 min period of time. Awesome.

I'm truly going to miss the guys I worked with, but I am totally excited about gearing up for my orientation in August. I hope that I don't feel too overwhelmed the first few weeks, but I'm confident that I'll be ready for August 25th when the real party starts and I have fresh young minds to fill.

I'm heading up to campus on Monday to get my ID and office keys and hopefully I'll be able to drop off some junk ... I mean fine tools of knowledge ... in my office.

I have this next week off work to live one last free break before the storm of life rages back up again.

The true adventure is about to begin. Readers beware, the may be a wild ride down the rapids, or a leisurely float in a tube down the stream. We shall all find out together.

~"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the whole galaxy! Okay, give me the bomb."

No comments:

Post a Comment